Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
THE ULTIMATE TREAT FOR YOUR BODY, MIND AND SENSES
Enjoy 90 mins of massage for £65 or
60 mins for £45
These can be area specific depending on what you need and can be discussed at the time of your appointment.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage combines traditional Indian deep tissue massage and yoga based stretching. This method of massage came from Master Kasum Modak from Pune in India. Master Kasum was a female student of BKS Iyengar and gained experience in the art of therapeutic Ayurvedic massage from Master Lamaye Maharaj.
What to expect from a session :
The session is done on a mattress on the floor. The session alternates between deep tissue massage and a series of stretches which cover all areas of the body. The therapist uses both hands and feet in the session along with organic oils mixed with a small amount of Calamus Powder to help stimulate blood flow to the surface of the skin, aiding in the elimination of toxins.
The session can last anything from 30 mins to 2 hrs depending on what is required.
Some of the benefits of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage:
• Harmonises the vital flow of energy (Prana) within the body
• Releases tension in the muscles helping to create space and better mobility within the joints
• stretches the fascia to aid in realigning the body structure
• Relieves mental stress and physical tension
• Increases circulation, flexibility, range of movement within the join structure
• Helps to relieve stress, anxiety and depression
To book your session please call 07894 213107.
*Please note that sessions will only be confirmed once payment has been made in full. Cancellations made less then 24 hrs of your scheduled appointment means that payments cannot be refunded.